Atlanta Journal Constitution– After a four-year drought, Georgia has a member back on the U.S. House Transportation Committee as it develops a closely scrutinized highway bill.
- Suwanee manufacturer recognized by federal government for export achievement
- Ensuring air ambulances don’t save lives only to ruin them with surprise medical bills
- Rob Woodall Urges GA 6 Voters To Get Out And Vote
- South Forsyth’s Woodall confident of success under Republican president
- Your Chance To See President Trump At The NRCC March Dinner